why I get a lot notification ?

Moderator: crythias

oscar
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.6

why I get a lot notification ?

Post by oscar »

I set a notification when new incoming ticket, but once incoming ticket, agent received a lot same notification? it something like spam our agent , can I just received one notification for all my agent ? how to fix it ?
fedora 5.0, OTRS 3.0.6

Professional software engineer
ferrosti
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: 3.0

Re: why I get a lot notification ?

Post by ferrosti »

Sorry, I just don´t get your problem. Can you please describe in steps what ist going on there?
Which queue is the ticket opened in?
Which queues do the agents have selected in their preferences under 'my queues'?
Which settings do they use in their preferences for notifications?
openSuSE on ESX
IT-Helpdesk: OTRS 3.0
Customer Service: OTRS 3.0 (upgraded from 2.3)
Customer Service (subsidiary): OTRS 3.0
+additional test and development systems
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

You have additional Notification (Event) as well as agent-based preferences enabled.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
hardesty
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Post by hardesty »

Interesting. I seem to be having the same problem. I see the original ticket and then there is a list of other actions (emails being sent by Notification Event). I want the customer only to see the orignal ticket and any comments that maybe added and not all the Notifications Events that this generates. It is just to noisey and confusing for a customer to figure out. What magic button do I need to press to make the Notification Events to not show up?
hardesty
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Post by hardesty »

Can some show me where to disable the Notifcation Alerts so that they do not show up in the person ticket window as a list?
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

I'm having trouble parsing the English of your question.

If you know how to turn on Notification (Events), you should know how to disable them.

If you're attempting to remove the ability for a user to change his own preferences of what to receive...
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask