Email ticket link broken for non-default html port[RESOLVED]

Moderator: crythias

jaysacco
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Email ticket link broken for non-default html port[RESOLVED]

Post by jaysacco »

I'm running OTRS using the default windows installation, except I've configured Apache to use port 81 to avoid a conflict with IIS running on the same server. Everything seems to be working ok, but for one issue: the notification emails that include a link to the ticket have links that look like http://myserver.mycompany.com/otrs/inde ... TicketID=2 instead of http://myserver.mycompany.com:81/otrs/i ... TicketID=2. The link fails because the port number 81 isn't included.
I've tried changing the Core:FQDN setting to add the :81, but OTRS refuses to accept it, at least through the SysConfig web interface. I could manually add the :81 to the notification emails, but anywhere else the variable <OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN> gets used will still cause a failure. It seems to me that Core:FQDN should accept a port number as part of the host name but I can't seem to do this. Is there some place on the system I can patch this value manually, or is there something else I can do to fix this?
Last edited by jaysacco on 19 May 2010, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Email ticket link broken for non-default html port

Post by crythias »

You might need to change that in Config.pm
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
jaysacco
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: Email ticket link broken for non-default html port

Post by jaysacco »

Thank you for the suggestion, that fixed the problem.
As it turns out, the issue I'm having with the web SysConfig interface isn't that it doesn't accept :81 as part of the FQDN hostname, it's just not taking any changes to the hostname. Whatever I change it to, I click the update button and it just comes back the same. Perhaps this is because I have secure mode enabled. In any case, editing the file directly fixed the issue.
Thanks.
Jay