Custom Dashlet

Moderator: crythias

cbravo
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 3.0

Custom Dashlet

Post by cbravo »

Hello guys, I made my own custom dashlet so I can show all the tickets in a queue. It all works fine, but I want to add a field to the dashlet (to show the current owner of the ticket). here is my dashlet code

Code: Select all

<ConfigItem Name="DashboardBackend###0620-TicketColaPrincipal" Required="0" Valid="1">
  <Description Lang="en">Parameters  for the dashboard backend. ...</Description>
  <Description Lang="de">Parameter  für das Dashboard Backend. ...</Description>
  <Group>Ticket</Group>
  <SubGroup>Frontend::Agent::Dashboard</SubGroup>
  <Setting>
   <Hash>
       <Item Key="Module">Kernel::Output::HTML::DashboardTicketGeneric</Item>
       <Item Key="Title">Main queue</Item>
       <Item Key="Description">Main queue</Item>
       <Item Key="Attributes">StateType=new;StateType=open;QueueIDs=2;QueueIDs=2;</Item>
       <Item Key="Filter">All</Item>
       <Item Key="Time"></Item>
       <Item Key="Limit">10</Item>
       <Item Key="Permission">rw</Item>
       <Item Key="Block">ContentLarge</Item>
       <Item Key="Group">Dispatcher</Item>
       <Item Key="Default">1</Item>
       <Item Key="CacheTTLLocal">0.5</Item>
   </Hash>
  </Setting>
 </ConfigItem>
It shows me the pripority, if there is a new item added to the ticket, the ticket id, subject, and on other dashlets it shows me time. Is there anyway I can add a column to show the current owner of the ticket? any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
OTRS: 3.08
Apache2/MySQL 5
cbravo
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 3.0

Re: Custom Dashlet

Post by cbravo »

I'm guessing there is no way to do this? if that's the case darn it I was rating this software 5 stars so far. Another question, is there a way to change the granularity of the working hours to half an hour? for Instance, my company works from 8:30 to 12:30 so it would be awesome if I could set those times. (It doesn't matter if I have to change code, as long as you give a place to start). Thank you.
OTRS: 3.08
Apache2/MySQL 5
vinnie2k
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Post by vinnie2k »

cbravo wrote:I'm guessing there is no way to do this? if that's the case darn it I was rating this software 5 stars so far. Another question, is there a way to change the granularity of the working hours to half an hour? for Instance, my company works from 8:30 to 12:30 so it would be awesome if I could set those times. (It doesn't matter if I have to change code, as long as you give a place to start). Thank you.
Answer from our OTRS consultant is: no.
OTRS 2.4.7 RedHat Linux 2.6.18-238.1.1.el5 mySQL 5.0.77
vinnie2k
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Post by vinnie2k »

cbravo wrote:Hello guys, I made my own custom dashlet so I can show all the tickets in a queue. It all works fine, but I want to add a field to the dashlet (to show the current owner of the ticket). here is my dashlet code

(snip)

It shows me the pripority, if there is a new item added to the ticket, the ticket id, subject, and on other dashlets it shows me time. Is there anyway I can add a column to show the current owner of the ticket? any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
There's another post in this forum where the poster manages to display the OwnerID; further work (query) probably needed to display the First/Last names.
OTRS 2.4.7 RedHat Linux 2.6.18-238.1.1.el5 mySQL 5.0.77