Moderator: crythias

fran
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.6
Company: Ednon

Priority tickets

Post by fran »

Good morning.

First of all I would like to introduce myself, my name is Fran and I'm studying this tool with the intention of implementing it in our company, so I turn to you to see me doubts that are emerging , in advance to thank you all and hope to also work with my short experience with this tool.
My question is, How do you interact the priority of a ticket, change the order in OTRS? That is, if I open a ticket with a high priority as influence on the service if this service indicated low criticality OTRS Where I indicate that if you change the priority automatically choose a specific SLA? Is it possible to choose a certain SLA OTRS depending on the priority? And this is automatic when the client indicates the priority in the OTRS ticket automatically select a specific SLA?

Thank you very much.

Greetings.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Priority tickets

Post by crythias »

No, in general priority is independently selected from SLA. You may choose to use PostMasterFilter or Generic Agent to set priority based upon SLA.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
fran
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.6
Company: Ednon

Re: Priority tickets

Post by fran »

Hello,

Thank very much for your reply. Then the priority is only information in OTRS application, sample, if the ticket is low priority, internally, application OTRS doesn´t make anything. Please, How can choose to use PostMasterfilter or Generic Agent to set priority based in SLA?

Thank you very much.