[SOLVED] Overview of tickets per Agent (owner)

Moderator: crythias

hnascimento
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2, 3
Company: e-Service

[SOLVED] Overview of tickets per Agent (owner)

Post by hnascimento »

Hey all,

We've been using OTRS for a while, the 2.4 version, and currently looking into the 3.0 version.

One of the things we would like to do is to have a Dashboard view with all the Agents, and the number of tickets that each Agent has. This way I, as Help Desk Manager, can have an overview on the workload of each technician, and distribute new tickets accordingly.

Is there any plugin or way to do this? Or must I edit the Dashboard configuration "by hand", to try to do this?

Thank you!
Last edited by hnascimento on 29 Aug 2011, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
OTRS 3.0.9 on Ubuntu 10.04 and MySql
hnascimento
Znuny newbie

Re: Overview of tickets per Agent (owner)

Post by hnascimento »

Ok, so in version 3, I was able to create a new "dashlet", so my plan now is to create a dashlet for each Agent, that way I can view the list of tickets for each one.

However, when I'm setting the attributes, I can't make the Owner work.. I've tried OwnerIDs, Owner, with name, login and id, and nothing, the dashlet just shows all the tickets... I can use pretty much any other attribute (like for example the State or Title), but not the Owner. Obviously, this is the most important for me, as I need to filter by Owner.

Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?
hnascimento
Znuny newbie

[SOLVED] Re: Overview of tickets per Agent (owner)

Post by hnascimento »

Ok, the problem was on my side... Once I recreated the dashlet again, it worked (I've copy-pasted it by hand at first) :D
waikiki83
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.9

Re: [SOLVED] Overview of tickets per Agent (owner)

Post by waikiki83 »

can you please post exactly what the code you used?
i am actually thinking of having the same but it should only show the tickets assigned to the currently login agent.
OTRS 3.3.1 Windows Server 2008, Apache, MS SQL Server 2008
hnascimento
Znuny newbie

Re: [SOLVED] Overview of tickets per Agent (owner)

Post by hnascimento »

waikiki83 wrote:can you please post exactly what the code you used?
i am actually thinking of having the same but it should only show the tickets assigned to the currently login agent.
Hey, sorry, I've only seen your post today :)

Here is a sample "dashlet" that I've created in Overview.xml,in Kernel/Config/Files. After you create this, it will show under "Settings", in the "Dashboard", right next to the default "dashlets".

You need to give a number to each filter (I've started with 600), and the catch is the "Attributes" part. In this case, this will only show the Tickets with OwnerID 4 (you need to create one for each Agent). So you can repeat this block for each one, and just change the ID and the number of the object :)

I'm working on creating "dashlets" per Queue, so I can see each queue in a different "dashlet".

<ConfigItem Name="DashboardBackend###0602-TicketsBS" Required="0" Valid="1">
<Description Translatable="1">Parameters for the dashboard backend of the ticket pending reminder overview of the agent interface. "Limit" is the number of entries shown by default. "Group" is used to restrict the access to the plugin (e. g. Group: admin;group1;group2;). "Default" determines if the plugin is enabled by default or if the user needs to enable it manually. "CacheTTLLocal" is the cache time in minutes for the plugin.</Description>
<Group>Ticket</Group>
<SubGroup>Frontend::Agent::Dashboard</SubGroup>
<Setting>
<Hash>
<Item Key="Module">Kernel::Output::HTML::DashboardTicketRT</Item>
<Item Key="Title">BS</Item>
<Item Key="Description">Pedidos atribuidos a BS</Item>
<Item Key="Attributes">OwnerIDs=4</Item>
<Item Key="Filter">All</Item>
<Item Key="Time">Age</Item>
<Item Key="Limit">50</Item>
<Item Key="Permission">rw</Item>