Issue with merge tickets and reporting

Moderator: crythias

skilled
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.16

Issue with merge tickets and reporting

Post by skilled »

Hello All,

i have 4 Tickets. i did merge for 3 Tickets to the first one and I changed the owner to new owner. If I want to make report and see the tickets, i will see 4 Tickets, the 3 merged tickets with state merge and with the agent who merged the tickets not the new owner and also i see the first ticket with state open with the new owner.

My first question, is it possible to see in the report only one ticket not all 4 Tickets?i mean after i merged the ticket to one ticket
The second question; if it is not possible to see only the first ticket in report, how to see in the report the new owner for merged tickets and not the Agent who merged the tickets, because i see now for the 3 merged tickets in report the agent who merged the tickets.

Thanks in advance
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Issue with merge tickets and reporting

Post by crythias »

You should ignore merged state in your ticket search.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
drodralv
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 5.0.28

Post by drodralv »

Hi guys,

I thought would be good to use the same post.

Whenever a ticket is merged to another one, that ticket linked as child and set as merged state, should be disregard, right?

As i see, when a ticket is merged, that with merged state will transfer the articlets to the parent ticket, having all info in the same parent valid ticket.

As merged ticket, we can not see the ticket in the Queue, is that normal?

Thank you
wurzel
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: x.x.x

Post by wurzel »

Hi,

3x yes

Flo
OTRS 8 SILVER (Prod)
OTRS 8 auf Debian 11 (Test)
Znuny 7.x latest version testing auf Debian 11

-- Ich beantworte keine Forums-Fragen PN - No PN please

I won't answer to unfriendly users any more. A greeting and regards are just polite.