Application for leave process

Moderator: crythias

fullhouse
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.12

Application for leave process

Post by fullhouse »

Hello,

I recently installed the example process 'Application for leave' via ready2adopt. I tried to rebuild this process and adjust it to our companies needs. Im having a problem passing on certain information in the first transaction though.

In the 2nd step of the sample process it uses the DynamicField VacationInfo to display Info the agent has just entered in the first step. I dont really understand where this field is accessing the information needed.

When i rebuild this process everything works but the Manager that has to approve cant see the Info a certain agent has entered when creating the ticket. (vacation dates, days and so on...)

Maybe someone can help me to understand how this data is passed on to the next step. Thanks in advance
lis9
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.5.4
Company: Komputronik S.A.

Re: Application for leave process

Post by lis9 »

Between the steps of process there is a line called transaction. With transaction can be connected a transaction action. This transaction action is a place, where every changes in ticket can be made when changing process step.

DL
fullhouse
Znuny newbie

Post by fullhouse »

Thanks for the reply. I know about transition actions and I modeled everything similar to the 'Application for Leave' process.
Still if an agent opens a ticket and enters the date/time of their vacation, that info is not passed on to the next step. The superior can see the new ticket and the approval process also works, but the time frame of the vacation is not shown in the ticket.
jojo
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: Git Master

Post by jojo »

you have to adjust the sysconfig to show the dynamic fields in the TicketZoom
"Production": OTRS™ 8, OTRS™ 7, STORM powered by OTRS
"Testing": ((OTRS Community Edition)) and git Master

Never change Defaults.pm! :: Blog
Professional Services:: http://www.otrs.com :: enjoy@otrs.com
fullhouse
Znuny newbie

Post by fullhouse »

Yes that did it for me!

Had to adjust 'Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketZoom###ProcessWidgetDynamicField' and 'Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketZoom###ProcessWidgetDynamicFieldGroups' in the sysconfig now it is working.

Thanks a lot.