TicketSearch - multiple Queues

English! place to talk about development, programming and coding
klopfa10
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 5.0.11

TicketSearch - multiple Queues

Post by klopfa10 »

Hey Guys,

I've looked around, but can't find something that would help me. Maybe somebody got it!?

I have no problem to consume data via method=TicketSearch via webservice even if I want to consume the tickets for 1 specific queue.

But I have to perform TicketSearch on multiple Queues for example Postmaster AND Raw.
I can't find anything in the manuals. There is only one request for TicketSearch but only request on 1 queue.

In the /Kernel/GenericInterface/Operation/Ticket/TicketSearch.pm they say you can consume the ticketIDs from multiple Queues.

Code: Select all

Queues => ['system queue', 'other queue'],
QueueIDs => [1, 42, 512]
I tried this in different ways but it won't work. Do I have to change something in the TicketSearch.pm? I don't want to make 2 http requests....

Please help. I'm sure somebody did it already.
If not, I will call znuny developement :D
Thx!
Greetz
OTRS 5.0.11 with KIX4OTRS 8.0.6
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: TicketSearch - multiple Queues

Post by crythias »

I don't have information on REST as I don't particularly use it. However, for URLs and SysConfig, I believe I've filtered on QueueIDs=5;QueueIDs=14
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask