Need to ADD New Column on Statistics

English! place to talk about development, programming and coding
chaitanyan
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.7

Need to ADD New Column on Statistics

Post by chaitanyan »

Hi All,

We have added new State Type "Resolved" on Database table "ticket_state_type" and created Status "Resolved" with new State Type, as would like to keep the field in Ticket Status and require to get Timestamp of Ticket Status updated with "Resolved", in Statistics.

Now, i need to add the new Column of State Type "Resolved" using Attributes of Statistics and would like to get Timestamp of Ticket state updated with "Resolved" in Statistics.

Please help me to achieve my requirement, to get Timestamps of Ticket status updated with State "Resolved" on Statistics.

Product details:

OTRS version - 6.0.7
Apache version - 2.4.6
Database - 5.5.56-MariaDB
Regards,
Chaitanya.
wurzel
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: x.x.x

Re: Need to ADD New Column on Statistics

Post by wurzel »

Hi,

as far as I know the statistic module can not get this value. It is a timestamp in history table, and the statistic does not use it. Statistic uses ticket information, not history information :-(

You can use SQL queries for this

Or you can use additional (commercial) add ons to get the timestamp of the event. I am using a add on for the generic agent to set a date/time on a ticket. This value is shown in the statistics.

Florian
OTRS 8 SILVER (Prod)
OTRS 8 auf Debian 11 (Test)
Znuny 7.x latest version testing auf Debian 11

-- Ich beantworte keine Forums-Fragen PN - No PN please

I won't answer to unfriendly users any more. A greeting and regards are just polite.