Out-Of-Office Feature

Moderator: crythias

mshi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0

Out-Of-Office Feature

Post by mshi »

Hi,

There are some description about the feature of "Out-Of-Office in OTRS admin manual as following:
If an agent receives a follow-up during a period of absence, the ticket is automatically unlocked and a notification is sent to all agents in the queue.
As I understand the follow-up can be replied by email or OTRS customer portal.
My issue is:
If customer replied (follow-up) ticket by email, it works perfect exact same as the above description (the tickect will be unlocked immediately and all agents in the queue will get follow-up notification). But if the customer replied ticket from OTRS portal, only the ticket owner will get "followup" notification and the ticket still keep in "LOCKED" status.

Can anyone help me to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Mshi
OTRS: 3.0.7
ITSM: 3.0.2
Running on: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL, integrated with MS 2003 Active Directory Server
mshi
Znuny newbie

Re: Out-Of-Office Feature

Post by mshi »

Bump!

This is genernal question about the feature of "Out of Office", have you not encountered this problem?

Thanks,

Mshi
Running on: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL, integrated with MS 2003 Active Directory Server
yuri0001
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: 5.0.6

Post by yuri0001 »

mshi wrote:Hi,

But if the customer replied ticket from OTRS portal, only the ticket owner will get "followup" notification and the ticket still keep in "LOCKED" status.

Can anyone help me to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Mshi
This is a Queue feature, see it in Admin Area Queue definition. This is regardless of "Out of Office". I have not tested the link of "followup" & "Out of Office". :?
Best regards Yuri Kolesnikov
OTRS 5.0.14, ITSM 5.0.14
SUSE 13.2, MariaDB 10.0.22(productive)
OTRS 5.0.14, ITSM 5.0.14(test)
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard
Znuny Version: 6.0.x and 5.0.x
Company: IKS srl

Post by Giulio Soleni »

Hi,
I have had the same issue on my 3.0.8 OTRS system.
I think it could be a bug.
I have opened a new bug req. http://bugs.otrs.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7465 ... I am waiting for a reply of the experts :)

cheers
Giulio
OTRS 6.0.x on CentOS 7.x with MariaDB 10.2.x database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
ITSM and FAQ modules installed.
mshi
Znuny newbie

Post by mshi »

This bug had been fixed.