TicketAccountTime / TicketTimeUnits

Moderator: crythias

meukmans
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3

TicketAccountTime / TicketTimeUnits

Post by meukmans »

I'm trying to achive the following :

When an agent spents time on a ticket and he fills it in (for example at the bottem in the add note screen), the system needs to send an e-mail to him how much time was spent on that ticket with the ticket info.

So i manually made a new event that sends the e-mail. All works fine, all info is included except for the 2 tags <OTRS_TICKET_TicketAccountTime> and <OTRS_TICKET_TicketTimeUnits>. They only give a "-". So it understands the tag but it wont put data in the e-mail..
I've also tried this with a standard reply, same result.

It seems that the system can't put the field data in the e-mail, all the rest of the information from the ticket is there ..

Also, is it possible to make the "spent time" field mandatory so an agent needs to fill it in before saving the note ?
OTRS 3.0.7 On Windows Server 2008 R2
mshi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0

Re: TicketAccountTime / TicketTimeUnits

Post by mshi »

To make "spend time" as mandatory field in AgentTicketCompose, you need to goto Admin SysConfig and change the following two parameters:

Ticket -> Frontend::Agent > Ticket::Frontend::TimeUnits

Ticket -> Frontend::Agent > Ticket::Frontend::NeedAccountedTime

Mshi
OTRS: 3.0.7
ITSM: 3.0.2
Running on: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL, integrated with MS 2003 Active Directory Server
meukmans
Znuny newbie

Post by meukmans »

Thanks mshi, that solves 1 part of my problem, any idea how I can get the mail part to work ?
mshi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0

Post by mshi »

I think the tags of <OTRS_TICKET_TicketAccountTime> and <OTRS_TICKET_TicketTimeUnits> are only used to show somewhere, instead of for you to input them.

Mshi
OTRS: 3.0.7
ITSM: 3.0.2
Running on: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL, integrated with MS 2003 Active Directory Server
meukmans
Znuny newbie

Post by meukmans »

i dont want to input them, i only what the information from that field in an automated e-mail
meukmans
Znuny newbie

Post by meukmans »

there must be a way to let the system send an e-mail to you with the amount of time you just put in the time spend field ?

I've been going trough the code and i think i need this value

<p class="Value">$Data{"TicketTimeUnits"}</p>

I have no experiance with databases but i seems like this is a different type of data ? The rest is $QData, no clue what it means or what the difference is..

So to be clear, i dont need the total time spend on the ticket but just what i put in the field with the note