Free text fields

Moderator: crythias

hermelin
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.5

Free text fields

Post by hermelin »

Hi,
I am struggling to set up new freetext field in the ticket.
I have defined the keys and contents in Core::TicketFreeText.
I assume that I need to set Frontend::Agent::ViewFreeText and Frontend::Customer::Ticket::View* accordingly, but just can't see any relevant values.
Excuse my ignorance if I am omitting something obvious, but I just got stuck on this one.
Thanks for any suggestions
Daniel Obee
Znuny Version: various

Re: Free text fields

Post by Daniel Obee »

You got to enable Freetexts in every single mask - Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketCompose###TicketFreeText for example and so on.

Greets
Daniel
hermelin
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.5

Post by hermelin »

tisar wrote:You got to enable Freetexts in every single mask - Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketCompose###TicketFreeText for example and so on.

Greets
Daniel
Thanks a lot, the problem is I don't seem to be able to identify all the masks I need to change (what I do is that I search for FreeText in SysConfig, which gives me tens of results and that's where I get lost). Isn't this being documented somewhere? Or would that be too big pain to write them down for me?
thanks once again
Daniel Obee
Znuny Version: various

Post by Daniel Obee »

Should be anything that starts with Frontend::Agent::Ticket::View...

The names of the mask resemble the name of the action in the URL: index.pl?Action=AgentTicketCompose is defined in Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewCompose

So if you wanna change freefield appearance in a particular mask, check the URL and search for the related Frontend::Agent::Ticket::View...

Greets
Dan