CustomerTicketZoom next state

Moderator: crythias

jaspervelders
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.3

CustomerTicketZoom next state

Post by jaspervelders »

For the CustomerTicketZoom screen, i am looking to achieve the following: when a customer does a follow-up, he has 3 options when choosing the next state for his follow-up.
1. Current state
2. Completed
3. Aborted
The problem is that the options in the dropdown list are listed alphabetically. So, when the ticket status is "Under Investigation", the options for the client are "Aborted, Completed, Under Investigation". By default, the next state is then set as "Aborted", while the client is posting an actual follow-up to the message.

The default selected state for the customer should be the same as the current ticket state. I managed to do this for email follow up by editing Kernel\System\PostMaster\FollowUp.pm, by using the following:

Code: Select all

# set state
	my $State = $Self->{ConfigObject}->Get('TicketState');
I have tried to apply this in \Kernel\Modules\CustomerTicketZoom.pm, but without success. There is a piece regarding "StateSelected" there, but i cannot get it to work properly for the screen.

Also, i have tried adapting this script:
http://forums.otrs.org/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8032
I can control next states in the Agent screens such as the replies (reply x = state a, reply y = state b), owner change (next state = current state), etc. but not for the CustomerTicketZoom screen.

Anyone with suggestion on how to deal with this? I want my customers to be able to close the tickets themselves, otherwise i could control the next state by applying an ACL on the screen hiding states. But now, by default the first listed state is selected.