Moderator: crythias

PointPubMedia
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.0
Company: PointPub Media Communications

Customizing Dashlets

Post by PointPubMedia »

Hi,

We are using the version 3beta5, and I would like to customize the columns in a dashlet! Currently it show TicketID, Subject and time since creation! I want to add another one to display the "Working time" for each ticket...

thanks
OTRS 3.2.9
Mothra
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 3.2.11

Re: Customizing Dashlets

Post by Mothra »

PointPubMedia wrote:Hi,

We are using the version 3beta5, and I would like to customize the columns in a dashlet! Currently it show TicketID, Subject and time since creation! I want to add another one to display the "Working time" for each ticket...

thanks
What do you mean by working time? In the recently published article on creating dashlets, the only working times you can include represent the time left before a certain milestone (e.g. escalation, first response).

If you mean accounted time (i.e. the time units entered manually by agents), I haven't found a way to show this - I think you're limited to whatever can be passed in to TicketSearch() (see http://dev.otrs.org/2.4/Kernel/System/Ticket.html for details).
OTRS 3.2.11 on Centos 6.4 with MySQL 5.0. Agents and internal customers authenticate via Active Directory.