pending list on dashboard doesnt show locked tickets

Moderator: crythias

kenmurimi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

pending list on dashboard doesnt show locked tickets

Post by kenmurimi »

hi all?
on my pending list on the dashboard it doesnot show unlocked tickets though. on the total() it shows the number i.e if i have a ticket on pending and its not locked on the dashboard on the total it shows total(1) but the ticket is not listed though i can see the ticket on queue view. the total() is also underlined unlike the other like escalated which are working properly

am guessing this could have been due to some configurations but dont know where :o

any help greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.
OTRS 2.4.7 on SUSE and on MySQL database
OTRS 3.2.10 on CentOS and MySQL database
fbobraga
Znuny newbie

Re: pending list on dashboard doesnt show locked tickets

Post by fbobraga »

I think it's not possible to see locked ticket, but this may help: http://forums.otrs.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... ets#p22048
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
fbobraga
Znuny newbie

Post by fbobraga »

Now I've see that it's possible: http://forums.otrs.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=5507
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
Daniel Obee
Znuny Version: various

Post by Daniel Obee »

You can change the options in Config Options: Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Dashboard

Set "Filter" to "All" if you want to show locked and unlocked tickets.

Tip: You can also show open and new tickets in one Dasboard View if you add more then one State Type to the Attribute list:
StateType=new;StateType=open;

Greets
Daniel