More filter options in PostMaster::PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition

Moderator: crythias

PhyrePhoX
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 5.0.24 (with ITSM Mo

More filter options in PostMaster::PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition

Post by PhyrePhoX »

Hi, i have created several filters in the Core::PostMaster setting *PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition*

However, it is somewhat limited, i can for example filter only on FromAddressRegExp. Is there a documentation somewhere on how to add more regex fields? Like for example ToAddressRegExp?
Reason: We have many incoming mail adresses, and depending on which address something was sent to, i need to run this filter.
OTRS 5.0.24 (with ITSM Modules) and Znuny 6.4.4 in staging
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: More filter options in PostMaster::PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition

Post by root »

PhyrePhoX wrote: 26 Jul 2023, 09:17 Hi, i have created several filters in the Core::PostMaster setting *PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition*

However, it is somewhat limited, i can for example filter only on FromAddressRegExp. Is there a documentation somewhere on how to add more regex fields? Like for example ToAddressRegExp?
Reason: We have many incoming mail adresses, and depending on which address something was sent to, i need to run this filter.
Hi,

This filter only covers FromAddressRegExp. A ToAddressRegExp needs some code changes on the module. If you can't make these changes on your own I recommend creating a feature request

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?