[SOLVED]Linked Tickets returning Error

Moderator: crythias

chrotha
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.x.x/7.0.x

[SOLVED]Linked Tickets returning Error

Post by chrotha »

Hey everyone,

I noticed that since I updated my OTRS to 6.5 (I followed all the upgrade manuals and documentation available on the official Znuny Website to upgrade from 6.0 to 6.5), all the tickets that have a link to another ticket, have been returning the following error:
2023-07-07_17-44.png
After inspecting the browser console log, the only error I have is this one:
2023-07-07_17-46.png
I also noticed that the Customer Information keep trying to load, as well as any kind of windows that's supposed to be a pop-up (adding a note, etc), instead of having that behaviour, of opening a new window, it actually opens on the same windows as the ticket.
Below you can the Customer Information is always loading
2023-07-07_17-48.png
Checking the Apache log, there's no error that's returned when this error pop-ups on the front-end.

I'm currently on version 6.5.3 using ubuntu 22.04

If you need anymore information that can help you, please, do let me know. I'll be trying to fix this on my end, and any update I have, I'll make sure to post here.

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chrotha on 17 Jul 2023, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
chrotha
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.x.x/7.0.x

Re: Linked Tickets returning Error

Post by chrotha »

Hello everyone,

After a bit of digging, I found out what the problem was, there was a file missing from the Loader.
I followed the solution in this link https://github.com/znuny/Znuny/issues/430, and it fixed the issue.
Instead of using the AgentTicketQueue Loader, I searched for the AgentTicketZoom Loader, and the problem was fixed.