Delete Customeruser

Moderator: crythias

liquidxtc13
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.4.5

Delete Customeruser

Post by liquidxtc13 »

Hi all,

after I installed our current instance I forgot to disbale the registration link on the customer portal. So up until a few days ago, strangers have been able to register accounts. But unfortunately by now some have actually done so. From what I can tell from searching, none of them have created any tickets. Is there any feasible way to delete these accounts? I have of course set them to invalid, but it's rather annoying to have these accounts in my list in the first place.

I am rather firm with SQL, so I wouldn't hesitate to delete them in the database manually. But I have no idea what the implications might be.

Cheers
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Delete Customeruser

Post by root »

liquidxtc13 wrote: 22 Mar 2021, 14:47 I am rather firm with SQL, so I wouldn't hesitate to delete them in the database manually. But I have no idea what the implications might be.
Hi,
Tickets using the CustomerUserID to find the related entry. By deleting customer users from the database the only effect might be that no customer user details are shown in the ticket zoom - after the cache expires or when the cache was deleted.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
skullz
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: LTS and Features

Re: Delete Customeruser

Post by skullz »

As long these customer didnt have a ticket, tied to specific group, services, i think its safe to delete..

Furthermore check this addon https://opar.perl-services.de/dist/Cust ... kAndDelete by reneeb