Moderator: crythias

graychev
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6 CE

Auto start watching ticket after owner change

Post by graychev »

Hello,

Please for advice.

Is it possible, when I change the ownership in the ticket to another agent, automatically to start watching the ticket ?

Currently I have just activated the Watch button and I am doing it manually as I don't need it for every ticket.
I can setup one of the modules (for example Ticket::Frontend::MenuModule###300-Priority ), to be for example for Ordering Parts.
So the agent, who need to order any part, just to click on it and select the corresponding agent. The state will be set to default, and no note/articles will be needed. So it will be useful, if I can set automatically to watch the ticket, if this button is used.

Thank you in advance for any advises.

Regards,
Georgi
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Auto start watching ticket after owner change

Post by crythias »

It would be nice if that were an option of Generic Agent (although it's possible to create a stand alone file that does the generic agent stuff.)

I wrote something 10 years ago on that: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=10084

Alternatively, I'd suggest using the Owner/Responsible settings which might possibly make the workflow according to your needs.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
graychev
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6 CE

Re: Auto start watching ticket after owner change

Post by graychev »

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.
It's not so crucial for our daily work. Our subcontractors are quite happy with the manual Watch button they have and use.
Responsible is already taken by the contract managers as part of their duties.

BR,
G