Many doubts

Moderator: crythias

EduardoBido
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Six

Many doubts

Post by EduardoBido »

Hey people,

I have some doubts and answers / opinions would be welcome.
I've been using OTRS version 6 (FREE) for a few months now and I was tasked with implementing / suggesting changes to make life easier for the company's IT.

I'll separate into topics!

Reporting - Is there a practical way to generate reports through OTRS? I see everywhere that there is an easy way through the "Statistics" tab, only that I cannot find this tab in my system. I wonder if this option is only available in the paid version. If so, how can I easily generate reports? If not, where do I find these reports ready by OTRS, if there is no "Statistics" tab ?.

Indicator Management - I need something that brings me back a dashboard with some indicators that could bring me cool information about the system, for now I only have a small panel of "Statistics" that show the list of open / closed calls per day. Any suggestion?

Forms - Here at the company, every time it is necessary to create a user, a form must be delivered to our sector, with the signature of the Manager. Is there any way to create a specific ticket opening for this user creation? For example, when I want to create a user, I will open the ticket, select the option "Create user" and a form is opened with the required fields (because the physical forms always appear with incomplete information) for me to fill and send to the system. called. I'm also thinking about how to get the Manager's signature electronically.

Thank you very much for your attention :)
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Many doubts

Post by root »

Hi,

EduardoBido wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 15:15 Reporting - Is there a practical way to generate reports through OTRS? I see everywhere that there is an easy way through the "Statistics" tab, only that I cannot find this tab in my system. I wonder if this option is only available in the paid version. If so, how can I easily generate reports? If not, where do I find these reports ready by OTRS, if there is no "Statistics" tab ?.
Check if your agent is a member of the stats groups. Ticket statistics are available in the Community Edition.
EduardoBido wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 15:15 Indicator Management - I need something that brings me back a dashboard with some indicators that could bring me cool information about the system, for now I only have a small panel of "Statistics" that show the list of open / closed calls per day. Any suggestion?
Then tell us first what are your indicators. Just showing numbers does not help you. It's up to you to determine which information is relevant to your business.
EduardoBido wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 15:15 Forms - Here at the company, every time it is necessary to create a user, a form must be delivered to our sector, with the signature of the Manager. Is there any way to create a specific ticket opening for this user creation? For example, when I want to create a user, I will open the ticket, select the option "Create user" and a form is opened with the required fields (because the physical forms always appear with incomplete information) for me to fill and send to the system. called. I'm also thinking about how to get the Manager's signature electronically.
This can be done with built-in process managent.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?