Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.0

Open Activity Dialog error Insufficient Rights

Post by sbogeman »

error.jpg
Hi,

I have a Process Ticket on OTRS V5.015

Problem:
1. When login as user testagent, when try to open the Activity DIalog, got error Insufficient Rights
Even the testagent is the owner and responsible for those ticket on those queue

But if login as root/admin, i can open the Activity Dialog

I was thinking this is relates to the rights on the group and queue, but i have make it same between testagent and the root/admin

Configuration :
1. user testagent, have rw on admin and those queue
2. same as admin, have rw on admin and those queue

Kindly advice, is there any other configuration need to check?

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skullz
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: LTS and Features

Re: Open Activity Dialog error Insufficient Rights

Post by skullz »

Do you check in ACLs ?
sbogeman
Znuny newbie

Post by sbogeman »

I did check the ACL, but it seems the ACL was setup only for Phone Ticket.
As far as i know, (still newbie), ACL is used for configurable option in Dialog isn't it?(CMIIW)
In my process, i did not use any ACL.

Even i also try the default example of Process Management on OTRS ( Aapplication for leave).It should not using ACL isn't it?
As i use testagent user as rw in Raw queue, the result is still same error.
But using user as root, i can open the dialog.

I also check the logs, no error information there.
I also have try to check and changes the permission on Acitvity DIalog, but it seems it is the configuration for the link whether it can be shown/not to open the Activity Dialog,but it's not the permission to see the Activity Dialog itself.

I have other system,( test machine), this same Process management is working, but it's not working in this Production machine.
I have also try to compare from the sysconfig, group.user, etc(on both machine)..but still can not find the clue.

I thought it could be the queue, i have try use other queue also same result ,even using Raw. i thought it because different priority, but i also already setup as the default OTRS, but still not working.

The log that i can see is only message error"[Notice][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketStateSet] Permission denied on TicketID: 148099 / StateID: 6!"
But i don't think it is relates, since when i use the default Example(Application for leave), those error is not showing.

Any other i might be missing ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sbogeman
Znuny newbie

Post by sbogeman »

Hi skullz,

Thanks a lot !! i spent 2 weeks just to work on this issue.
On production, it's set up by another person a couple of years ago, so not sure what he's doing.

Since no idea of this 90 ACL config, i copy the ACL config to the test machine and deploy, now got the same error in Production.
So you're correct, it's the ACL.

From here, i can continue to fix, as i know the issue is. :D

Thanks ..you save my days.