Error Response in Wrong Language

Moderator: crythias

mjjazz
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.26
Company: Halff Associates, Inc.

Error Response in Wrong Language

Post by mjjazz »

We have an occasional problem (like once per month) sending an email out of our OTRS 6.0.26 system into Office365.com. When this happens, we receive a Hungarian error email. The system's default language is set to "en", English (United States). I have checked all of my agent settings for the ticket that had the most recent error, and they are all set to "en". I have no idea how we are getting this Hungarian email error message for a failed sent email.

Where do I go to correct this?

TIA,

--MJJazz
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Error Response in Wrong Language

Post by root »

mjjazz wrote: 02 Apr 2020, 00:05 We have an occasional problem (like once per month) sending an email out of our OTRS 6.0.26 system into Office365.com. When this happens, we receive a Hungarian error email. The system's default language is set to "en", English (United States). I have checked all of my agent settings for the ticket that had the most recent error, and they are all set to "en". I have no idea how we are getting this Hungarian email error message for a failed sent email.

Where do I go to correct this?
Hi,

It wouuld be helpful to know the sender, subject and content of the error email.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
mjjazz
Znuny newbie

Post by mjjazz »

The sender is our standard OTRS account that we call "Help Desk".
Subject: [Ticket#2020033010000784] E-mail kézbesítési hiba
Body:
Kedves Michael!

Felhívjuk a figyelmét, hogy a(z) [Ticket#2020033010000784] jegy e-mail bejegyzésének kézbesítése nem sikerült. Ellenőrizze, hogy nincs-e a címzett e-mail címében hiba, és próbálja meg újra. Kézileg is újraküldheti a bejegyzést a jegyből, ha szükséges.

Hibaüzenet:
Can't send message: !

http://otrs.internal.local/otrs/index.p ... eID=488170

-- Help Desk
This is in response to:
Sent email to <valid email address> (SendAnswer)
Reset of unlock time (Misc)
Changed state from "new" to "open" (StateUpdate)
Response Template (1/487159/488170) (Misc)

The message log lists:
Kernel:System:Email Error sending message using backend 'Kernel:System:Email:Sendmail'
Kernel:System:MailQueue Message could not be sent! Error message: Can't send message: !
Kernel:System:MailQueue Permanent sending problem or we reached the sending attempt limit. Message will be removed

We are tracking down exactly why this email was rejected. That is not what this post is about. I opened this post to find out why when everything I can find in OTRS is set to "en", we are receiving a Hungarian error response
root
Administrator

Post by root »

Hi Michael,

What's the outpuy when you run

Code: Select all

select distinct preferences_value from user_preferences where preferences_key ='UserLanguage'
in the SQL box in the admin area?

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

mjjazz
Znuny newbie

Post by mjjazz »

1 Results
PREFERENCES_VALUE
1 en
root
Administrator

Post by root »

Hi,

If you check the history of ticket 2020033010000784 there should be the name of the notification. If you check this ticket notification is the configured text for en correct?

- Roy

mjjazz
Znuny newbie

Post by mjjazz »

Sent "Ticket email delivery failure notification" notification to "XXXXXX" via "Email". (SendAgentNotification)

& that is useful information. Thank you. That notification does list only the Hungarian response. If I add a new language though, I receive a blank palette. Is there a way to get the standard English language notification text?
root
Administrator

Post by root »

mjjazz wrote: 02 Apr 2020, 17:38 Sent "Ticket email delivery failure notification" notification to "XXXXXX" via "Email". (SendAgentNotification)

& that is useful information. Thank you. That notification does list only the Hungarian response. If I add a new language though, I receive a blank palette. Is there a way to get the standard English language notification text?
Hi,

I'll send the exported original notification to you. This can be imported via the gui.

- Roy

mjjazz
Znuny newbie

Post by mjjazz »

Thank you to Roy! He sent me a default English installation export of this notification. The Google translate was close but not quite right. :lol: