Can't reply

Moderator: crythias

SSpt
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.18

Can't reply

Post by SSpt »

I guys,

I'm playing around with OTRS 6, and with some strugle it's going nice.

Strange problem that is happening:

I create tickets through a custom web page using REST API and everything is ok, with all the fields filled in database, but now that i'm testing, i can't see the options "Forward" or "Reply" in article after created with status "new"

What's the problem?

With more tests, i noticed that after the ticket is created, if i went to OTRS customer page and reply to that new ticket, already can see the options "Forward" an "Reply" with the status "open"

Can anybody help??? It was very important to make it work this weekend.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Can't reply

Post by root »

Hi,

Reply and Forward is shown based on the kind of the article. I recommend playing around with the parameter CommunicationChannel and SenderType
SSpt wrote: 14 Dec 2019, 05:29 Can anybody help??? It was very important to make it work this weekend.
You should not rely on volunteers support, especially over the weekend. If it's important for you or business you should consider paying for it.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
SSpt
Znuny newbie

Post by SSpt »

Thanks for you information.
Yes, the compay should by support, but the "money is short..."

The initial article where i can't see the buttons to Forward or Reply is created by GenericInterface REST.
Can you point to the right direction? Where to check?
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

SSpt wrote: 14 Dec 2019, 11:52 The initial article where i can't see the buttons to Forward or Reply is created by GenericInterface REST.
Can you point to the right direction? Where to check?
I already did, check the parameter of the REST call regarding to my first comment.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
SSpt
Znuny newbie

Post by SSpt »

Thank you very much.

Putting this line along with the rest of the request solves the problem.

"CommunicationChannel" : "Email",
root wrote: 14 Dec 2019, 11:44 Hi,

Reply and Forward is shown based on the kind of the article. I recommend playing around with the parameter CommunicationChannel and SenderType
SSpt wrote: 14 Dec 2019, 05:29 Can anybody help??? It was very important to make it work this weekend.
You should not rely on volunteers support, especially over the weekend. If it's important for you or business you should consider paying for it.

- Roy