Change State when customer respond via Email

Moderator: crythias

serena
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 5

Change State when customer respond via Email

Post by serena »

Goodmorning all,

I would like help as our customer has an OTRS 5 installation and we would need that when the user responds to a Ticket the status is changed as follows:
  • If the status of the Ticket is "Waiting", the status is set to "Found" when the user sends the email;
  • If the status of the ticket is "Waiting for automatic closure", the status is set to "Disputed" when the user sends the email;
  • If the status of the ticket is in all the other states (except for those indicated above and closed), the status is set to "open" when the user's email is sent;
We have tried to edit Edit Config Settings in Ticket → Core :: PostMaster the PostmasterFollowUpState field but for all states indifferently whether it is "Waiting" or "Waiting for automatic closing 2 against the user's response via email the status always comes set to "Open".
We also tried with the Job set as an event to change the status
EVENT TYPE
Ticket -->NotificationFollowUp

Since every time the user writes an arctic cloud is created we have also tried to set

EVENT TYPE
Article--> ArticleCreate

But the state always changes to Open.

You can help us or give us some suggestions
Thank you so much for your help
Best Regards,

Serena
jlima
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.18

Re: Change State when customer respond via Email

Post by jlima »

Hi Serena
I think you can use a GenericAgent triggered by ArticleCreate and filtered by the state. Then you can change the state to the new pretended state.
This approach should also "catch" articles created by agents so you can tweak it a little or guarantee that your agents leave the state unaltered when they add a note or some other article.
best regards
Jorge
OTRS 6.0.18 (public/testing) on CentOS with Postgres database
serena
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 5

Re: Change State when customer respond via Email

Post by serena »

Hi Jorge,
Thank you for your reply, I tried your suggestion :D
I did a test, but unfortunately also creating a generic agent,

download/file.php?mode=view&id=7399
download/file.php?mode=view&id=7400
download/file.php?mode=view&id=7401

I can't make the correct status update as the status is set in the "PostmasterFollowUpState" field under SysConf -> Edit Config Settings in Ticket → Core :: PostMaster ".

49/5000
Can you help me understand where the error is? :( :( :( :(

Are there any other settings that I need to verify / change in order for the agent to change status?

I thank you for your help and your suggestions
I remain available for other info

thanks a lot
Best Regards,

Serena
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.