Moderator: crythias

Flippo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.17
Company: N&M

How to edit the customer history in new tickets

Post by Flippo »

Hello,

I am currently trying to edit the customer history on the bottom of a new ticket. It currently shows the most recent tickets of that specific customer.
I would like to view all Tickets with a specific value in a dynamic field there. we need to sort our Tickets by projectnumbers.

I am aware that this probably needs development.
I looked in /otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/AgentTicketPhone.tt and couldn't find the field definition.
I inspected the website via Chrome and found the code in the attachment - but a grep in /otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/ didn't yield any usable results.
Can anyone tell me where that field is defined? Any additional hints are highly appreciated too.

Thanks,
Philip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: How to edit the customer history in new tickets

Post by root »

Hi,

You're right this needs development. But not in the .tt file, this is only a template. Logic lies usually in .pm files. Check with a browser console which requests are running when you use AgentTicketPhone and follow this trail to the proper .pm

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

You might check Edit Config Settings in Ticket → Frontend::Agent::TicketOverview
Ticket::Frontend::OverviewSmall###DynamicField
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Flippo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.17
Company: N&M

Post by Flippo »

Thanks for your replies.

The setting Ticket::Frontend::OverviewSmall###DynamicField now shows my dynamic field in the overviewtable - which is a step forward for us.
Maybe this will work as a workaround.
In my research i have found 2 Files that could maybe help me:
../Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketPhone.pm and .../Kernel/Output/HTML/TicketOverview/Small.pm

I will have to postpone this project, as the time invested seems to be too much for the reward unfotunately.