Moderator: crythias

irg
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 4
Company: Nextret

Incident with some Otrs4 users

Post by irg »

Good afternoon everyone,

I am posting this case, because I have an issue with OTRS4 at my work: In our company, from last month, several users are experiencing problems when loggin into OTRS4: One of these users its mine, and each time I try to log on OTRS, I get the following message error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

This also happens with other 4 more users, all of them administrators, but it doesn't happen with all users. What really confuses me is the fact of this incident began to happen in the same day, suddenly, without any intervention in the otrs server. Examining the Apache error_log in the server, I've found the following line:

[Wed Feb 27 15:52:55 2019] -e: Use of uninitialized value in list assignment at /opt/otrs/KIX4OTRSITSMConfigManagement/Kernel/Output/HTML/KIXSidebarLinkedCIs.pm line 90.

¿Can anyone give me support and a possible solution, please?

Thanks in advance,

Ignacio.
fcasal
Znuny wizard
Znuny Version: 6.0.18

Re: Incident with some Otrs4 users

Post by fcasal »

Which version of otrs is?
Did you tried to reboot the server? Which operating system has? Has been it updated?

Greetings!
irg
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 4
Company: Nextret

Post by irg »

Hello fcasal,

Thanks for your quick answer. The OTRS version is 4, and the Operating System release installed on the server is CentOS Linux 7.1 x64. I had restarted de server the same day, just after having detected the incident.
As an adittional information (for if it could be helpful), never before we have experienced this issue.

Thank you very much in advance for proposing a solution.

Ignacio
RStraub
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: 6.0.14

Post by RStraub »

The log message shows you, that this is a problem with a KIX extension:

Code: Select all

/opt/otrs/KIX4OTRSITSMConfigManagement/Kernel/Output/HTML/KIXSidebarLinkedCIs.pm line 90.
You might want to ask their forum for help.
Currently using: OTRS 6.0.14 -- MariaDB -- Ubuntu 16 LTS