Stopping 'First Response Time' When Ticket Owner Has Been Changed

Moderator: crythias

stevenoon
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.7

Stopping 'First Response Time' When Ticket Owner Has Been Changed

Post by stevenoon »

Hi all.

Is there a way to stop the 'First Response Time' (located in Ticket Information section) when the owner of the ticket has been assigned to different agent?

The 'First Response Time' should stop until the new ticket owner makes his/her first response, then the timer should run again. 'Update Time' and 'Solution Time' are not affected and will keep running.

I tried searching but couldn't find any relevant info so far. I have an 'Advanced Stop SLA' (https://otrsaddons.com/products/advance ... sla-add-on) add-on, but I don't think it can stop just the 'First Response Time' after playing around with it.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Stopping 'First Response Time' When Ticket Owner Has Been Changed

Post by crythias »

The concept is that the First Response time is the first date/timestamp when the customer was reached. You could bounce the ticket to different owners and still (regarding SLAs, especially) it doesn't matter to the customer that 15 owner changes pushed off the First Response time. It still took more than the expected time to get a "first touch" to the customer. (Counted from the time the ticket was created. It being on "hold" because an agent was assigned doesn't change that the Customer hasn't been contacted since the ticket was created.)
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask