CC function while creating ticket in customer interface | Companytickets | Default service

Moderator: crythias

KevinO
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.19

CC function while creating ticket in customer interface | Companytickets | Default service

Post by KevinO »

Hello everyone, we are using OTRS version 5.0.19 for a while.

1) My goal is to be able to set users in "cc" similar to when the user would send an email to create a ticket.

2) Furthermore I would like to only display tickets in the customer interface which the user either created himselfe or when he is in "cc".
At the moment all tickets created are comming in via email, which does not allow us to set SLA's.

3) I would like to set a default service, so the user does not need to set it manually in the "create ticket" interface. (ServiceID=1, Service=BIT)

I do not fear editing systemfiles and I also have knowledge in html, css, php and so on.

So if you have any recommendations, hints or whatever, please feel free to join the discussion. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment to 1)
I already noticed there is the possibility for agents to set users in "cc" ( otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketEmail )
So there should be a way to provide that functionality to the customer.
Email_Ticket.png
Comment to 2)
I know how to provide customers access to companyticket, I set 2 different attributes in the active directory (agent, manager).
Sadly this is not flexible enough and difficult to maintain.

Comment to 3)
The best possible outcome for me would be if the service is always a default one, which I can set up and the dropdown is hidden in the customer interface, like for example with css display:none does anyone know which file that is?
Screenshot_1.png
Thanks in advance for any input :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.