Add a new field in the "Information" column inside customer ticketzoom

Moderator: crythias

LLanLago
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.21
Company: ITSense

Add a new field in the "Information" column inside customer ticketzoom

Post by LLanLago »

Hello everyone, everything good? Hope so!

Guys, I need help to display a custom field in the "Information" column that is inside the ticket zoom in Customer interface.

I've created two custom fields in my time_accouting table, they are "start_time" and "end_time". The purpose of these fields is to store the start and ending of each attendance.

So far so good, i created the dynamicfields, put it in the ticket response screen and now i can receive these values ​​normally as showed at image 1.

With these values ​​stored it is easy to make a SQL SELECT to return the amount of hours used in each ticket. In fact, to make my life easier i've created a view that already returns me this information, according to image 2.

So now it's even easier, just a SELECT total_time FROM timeControl WHERE ticket_numer = XYZ; and i have all the info i need

Now i need know how to return this result to a field inside the OTRS.

I would like to add a "totalTime" key inside Ticket :: Frontend :: CustomerTicketZoom ### AttributesView and return in that key the result of SELECT above where XYZ would be the id of the ticket with zoom at that time.

Can someone point me to the right direction?

Thank you very much and have a good day!

Database: MariaDB 5.5
OTRS 5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.