[SOLVED] Can't answer Tickets that were merged by PostMaster::PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition1

Moderator: crythias

Wab10n
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.x.x.x.x

[SOLVED] Can't answer Tickets that were merged by PostMaster::PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition1

Post by Wab10n »

Hello,

currently trying to configure OTRS 6 to merge external Tickets by the number of their Ticketing System. We are often communicating with the Google Support, wich sends us mails whose subjects look like this:
TexTexText[Case#12345678]TexTexText
or
TexTexText[Case# 12345678]TexTexText
or
TexTexText[#12345678]TexTexText

Now, the goal is to merge those tickets by the G Suite Ticketnumber.

In Sysconfic => E-Mail => Postmaster there is an option "PostMaster::PreFilterModule###000-ExternalTicketNumberRecognition1".

Dynamic Field: Is filled by a custom value. I made a new Dynamic Field called "External Number" (Type: Ticket, Number: 4, changed nothing else about the default values of the dynamic field)
From Adress Regexp: Currently \s*@wabion.com for testing, to apply to anything in our domain. This will be changed to the Support E-Mail Address later
IsVisibleForCustomer: 1 (Default Value)
Module: Kernel::System::PostMaster::Filter::ExternalTicketNumberRecognition
Name: Some Description (Default)
NumberRegExp: \[.*#(\d{8})\] (This is working)
SearchInBody/SearchInSubject: 1 (Default Values)
SenderType: system (Default Value)
TicketStateTypes: Offen,Neu,Geschlossen,Open,offen,open,neu,new,New (I edited the types, so I was not sure wich ones to put in here, and wether or not its case sensitive, so I just took all of them)This was the error for the "Not merging". The other Problem still applies

The Communication Log can find the Number, as seen here:
[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/X7eqIyC.png)

Now, I face two problems:
1) The tickets don't merge. A new Ticket is created every time Solved this one. Ticket Status somehow confused, left it empty now it merges. The next Problem is still valid: Can't answer to mails merged by this rule
2) This setting makes the answer buttons on the tickets it applies to disappear.
(Top: Ticket the Rule applied to, Buttom: Regular Ticket)

I'm thankfull for any suggestions :)

EDIT: SenderType needs to be set to Customer to make the answer Button appear