Problems with more than one system addresses

Moderator: crythias

tvesi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.20

Problems with more than one system addresses

Post by tvesi »

Hello!

I'm trying to set up an additional system address for other department (with independent queue/agents/autoreply/ etc.). Everything worked fine until those two following scenarios:
  • customer is trying to send an email to both addresses at the same time - obviously expecting a ticket from both sides. what happens, is: only the one written first onto "To:" line, gets the ticket - other address(es) seem to just be discarded
  • customer forwards a (previously) sent email to the other "side". in this scenario the second email (although now sent to different address) gets joined with the ticket created with the first email. New ticket is created when the email is the same but the customer is different. I might be wrong but it seems like the control mechanism is in a bit wrong order.
My question: is it possible to adjust my OTRS filter engine in a way that all system addresses get their own copy of the email instead of just one?

In addition, I'm currently using one mailbox and I'd like to exclude the solution for two mailboxes as we're in Office365 environment (with quite expensive license per mailbox) and OTRS does'nt seem to support shared mailbox setup.

ORTS 5.0.20

EDIT: I took the easy way and made 2 mailboxes with kiosk license.