Moderator: crythias

raskall
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.21
Company: NiSec

Reply grayed out

Post by raskall »

Hi

Our current OTRS is on version 3.1.12 running on Fedora 9. I have found out that it is impossible to upgrade Fedora to newer than version 15 (or was it 16?). So I have setup a Centos 7 machine in a lab environment and successfully installed version 3.1.12, imported the database and step by step upgraded to version 6.0.6 of OTRS.

Most things works, but there's one thing I cannot figure out. Replying to an email seems to be disabled. In the screenshot below "Svar" is norwegian for Reply.
Skjermbilde.PNG
I have googled, searched this forum and browsed through what feels like every setting but I cannot find out why. I hope someone here can point me in the right direction. :) All other email functions seems to be working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raskall
Znuny newbie

Re: Reply grayed out

Post by raskall »

Figured it out myself.

It seems like the template-functionality has changed dramatically since version 3. This made the templates from version 3 disappear. I had to make a new template and hook those up to the queues in Templates <-> queues. Then it worked just like the old version.
jojo
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: Git Master

Post by jojo »

no need to create new ones as the migration scripts will take care of that
"Production": OTRS™ 8, OTRS™ 7, STORM powered by OTRS
"Testing": ((OTRS Community Edition)) and git Master

Never change Defaults.pm! :: Blog
Professional Services:: http://www.otrs.com :: enjoy@otrs.com
raskall
Znuny newbie

Post by raskall »

It did not in my case. No reply-pulldown until I created templates. I think something went wrong during the update steps from 3.1.21 to 6.0.8.