Reports on Tickets Stats

Moderator: crythias

nemirorox
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS5

Reports on Tickets Stats

Post by nemirorox »

Hello,
Our supervisor want us to find a way to automatically generate reports on average first response time, average solution time, and, if possible, state change history for tickets from specific customers. These reports are for SLA purposes. I have done some research but still cannot find:
1. how to get data or detailed history records of actual first response time and time spent on each tickets (seems like first response time disappeared for closed tickets?)
2 data of when state change occurs and/or how long tickets stay at each state
3. how to generate automatic reports on all the information mentioned above automatically (to make weekly or monthly reports)
My company is currently using OTRS5, and there is no plan to upgrade to OTRS Business Solution any time soon.
I am a newbie to OTRS, and any clues are appreciated!
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Reports on Tickets Stats

Post by root »

Hi,
nemirorox wrote:Hello,
Our supervisor want us to find a way to automatically generate reports on average first response time, average solution time, and, if possible, state change history for tickets from specific customers. These reports are for SLA purposes. I have done some research but still cannot find:
1. how to get data or detailed history records of actual first response time and time spent on each tickets (seems like first response time disappeared for closed tickets?)
Did you tried the the stats? The first response time is calculated from the history when a report is created.
nemirorox wrote: 2 data of when state change occurs and/or how long tickets stay at each state
AFAIK, not with a "plain" OTRS5. PM me for a possible solution.
nemirorox wrote: 3. how to generate automatic reports on all the information mentioned above automatically (to make weekly or monthly reports)
Check http://doc.otrs.com/doc/manual/admin/st ... ommandline and create a cron job where the report is send via e-mail or placed on a file share based on a schedule.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
DannyDCx
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 6
Company: Telecable

Post by DannyDCx »

nemirorox wrote:
Could you make this work?
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

DannyDCx wrote: 09 Jul 2018, 05:37
nemirorox wrote:
Could you make this work?
Yes, not with only with a commercial addon.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?