Remove some states from dashboard "Escalated tickets"

Moderator: crythias

wheelshot
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 4.0.24

Remove some states from dashboard "Escalated tickets"

Post by wheelshot »

Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a way to filter some of the states from the dashboard module "Escalated tickets"? I would like to remove the pending autoclose states from that module cause its confusing agents that dont have the column "States" displayed.

Found some config in Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Dashboard with DashboardBackend###0110-TicketEscalation and im guessing the Filter would be where to put something but I dont know how to write it there.

Thanks for the help
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Remove some states from dashboard "Escalated tickets"

Post by crythias »

wheelshot wrote:I would like to remove the pending autoclose states from that module cause its confusing agents that dont have the column "States" displayed.
Except that pending states don't conform to escalation criteria. They're still escalated until the milestone applies.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
wheelshot
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 4.0.24

Post by wheelshot »

crythias wrote:Except that pending states don't conform to escalation criteria. They're still escalated until the milestone applies.
You're right, i'm not addressing the problem at its source. Lots of agents in here are often calling the customer directly to answer their ticket and dont "reply" to the ticket in OTRS and so they put the "autoclose" state and its still escalating.

I'll then try to work with education and reminders which is more hard but logically the good thing to do. Thanks for the help crythias!
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

Absolutely my pleasure. Note that it's entirely acceptable (IIRC; I don't use it) to use the Phone Call Outbound with next state pending close to do both things.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask