[SOLVED] Error LinkObject::Person does not declare its object dependencies!

Moderator: crythias

amdkryn
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 5.0.27

[SOLVED] Error LinkObject::Person does not declare its object dependencies!

Post by amdkryn »

Hi,

I was using version 3.3 of the otrs and decided to upgrade to 4.0.9. I took to first uninstall all the modules that are not official (KIX4OTRS, complement and others), but after the upgrade (by following the steps of the official documentation, without mistakes), i'm in trouble while trying to access or searching the tickets created before upgrading. Can search and access only the names tickets.

System log Errors :
Kernel::System::LinkObject::Person does not declare its object dependencies!
Linktype 'Agent' does not exist!
Linktype 'Customer' does not exist!

Detail error:
Kernel::System::LinkObject::Person does not declare its object dependencies! at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/ObjectManager.pm line 538. Kernel::System::ObjectManager::_DieWithError('Kernel::System::ObjectManager=HASH(0x9fbb51c8)', 'Error', 'Kernel::System::LinkObject::Person does not declare its objec...') called at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/ObjectManager.pm line 213 Kernel::System::ObjectManager::_ObjectBuild('Kernel::System::ObjectManager=HASH(0x9fbb51c8)', 'Package', 'Kernel::System::LinkObject::Person') called at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/ObjectManager.pm line 181 Kernel::System::ObjectManager::Get('Kernel::System::ObjectManager=HASH(0x9fbb51c8)', 'Kernel::System::LinkObject::Person') called at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/LinkObject.pm line 1260 Kernel::System::LinkObject::LinkListWithData('Kernel::System::LinkObject=HASH(0xa89fafa0)', 'Object', 'Ticket', 'Key', 51107, 'State', 'Valid', 'UserID', 2, ...) called at /opt/otrs//Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketZoom.pm line 1732 Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketZoom::MaskAgentZoom('Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketZoom=HASH(0x9fa39a08)', 'Ticket', 'HASH(0xa1bf3e58)', 'AclAction', 'HASH(0xa08bb518)') called at /opt/otrs//Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketZoom.pm line 675 Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketZoom::Run('Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketZoom=HASH(0x9fa39a08)') called at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/Web/InterfaceAgent.pm line 996 Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run('Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent=HASH(0xa0f68f88)') called at /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl line 41 ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::Registry::opt_otrs_bin_cgi_2dbin_index_2epl::handler('Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xa04383e8)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.0/i586-linux-thread-multi/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204 eval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.0/i586-linux-thread-multi/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204 ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run('ModPerl::Registry=HASH(0xa1aa84a0)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.0/i586-linux-thread-multi/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 170 ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler('ModPerl::Registry=HASH(0xa1aa84a0)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.0/i586-linux-thread-multi/ModPerl/Registry.pm line 31 ModPerl::Registry::handler('ModPerl::Registry', 'Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xa04383e8)') called at -e line 0 eval {...} called at -e line 0 ,

*I checked the Perl modules are all Ok
*My ITSM is version 4.0.13
* StorageModule is set equal to the previous version (ArticleStorageFS) and article folder contains the files.

I am familiar with the technical terms, but some slang expressions and idioms are difficult for me. English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Last edited by amdkryn on 23 Feb 2016, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
OTRS version 5.0.27 (With ITSM), Operating System OpenSuse 12 with Mysql.
tto
Znuny wizard
Znuny Version: OTRS 5.0.x
Company: c.a.p.e. IT GmbH

Re: Error LinkObject::Person does not declare its object dependencies!

Post by tto »

amdkryn wrote:Hi,

I was using version 3.3 of the otrs and decided to upgrade to 4.0.9. I took to first uninstall all the modules that are not official (KIX4OTRS, complement and others), but after the upgrade (by following the steps of the official documentation, without mistakes), i'm in trouble while trying to access or searching the tickets created before upgrading. Can search and access only the names tickets.

System log Errors :
Kernel::System::LinkObject::Person does not declare its object dependencies!
Linktype 'Agent' does not exist!
Linktype 'Customer' does not exist!

that shows, that you didn't uninstall KIX4OTRS completely. Apparently there are some configuration changes in the SysConfig which still list linkobject type "Person". This is not a functionality of OTRS, but of KIX4OTRS. So you should check your SysConfig and remove all options which contain manually changed config keys from KIX4OTRS and other "unofficial" extension packages.

BTW: for upgrading from 3.3 to 4.0.x you do not need to uninstall KIX4OTRS. Just do the upgrade of the framework and then upgrade all extension packages as you would do with the so called "official" extension packages, also KIXCore + KIX4OTRS - that's it.

regards, T.
--
KIX 17.x (fork of OTRS)
Professional KIX-, or OTRS-integration, development and consulting by c.a.p.e. IT - http://www.cape-it.de
For questions and hints regarding KIX(4OTRS) please go to https://forum.kixdesk.com/
Bei Fragen und Hinweisen zu KIX(4OTRS) bitte an https://forum.kixdesk.com/ wenden.
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Post by amdkryn »

I uninstalled the modules KIX4OTRS (6.0.3) and KIXCore only now are experiencing the errors below. All I need is to know where I disable Person Module completely since I'm just using OTRS. Can anyone give me a hint?

I checked the ZZZAuto.pm, Config.pm since I exported all sysconfig and there is an entry with the term Person.

Code: Select all

Thu Feb 4 10:31:09 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Agent' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:31:09 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Customer' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:31:09 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype '3rdParty' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:24:45 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Agent' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:24:45 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Customer' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:24:45 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype '3rdParty' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:24:43 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Agent' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:24:43 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Customer' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:24:43 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype '3rdParty' does not exist!
Thu Feb 4 10:12:14 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Module Kernel::Modules::AgentDashboard not registered in Kernel/Config.pm!
tto
Znuny wizard
Znuny Version: OTRS 5.0.x
Company: c.a.p.e. IT GmbH

Post by tto »

Hi,
amdkryn wrote:I uninstalled the modules KIX4OTRS (6.0.3) and KIXCore only now are experiencing the errors below. All I need is to know where I disable Person Module completely since I'm just using OTRS. Can anyone give me a hint?

I checked the ZZZAuto.pm, Config.pm since I exported all sysconfig and there is an entry with the term Person.
amdkryn wrote:

Thu Feb 4 10:31:09 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Customer' does not exist!
you could delete all corresponding objects from the link_relation table
amdkryn wrote:
amdkryn wrote: Thu Feb 4 10:12:14 2016 error OTRS-CGI-10 Module Kernel::Modules::AgentDashboard not registered in Kernel/Config.pm![/code]
..somewhere in your config ther must be some old, now unusable, configuration.

regards, T.
--
KIX 17.x (fork of OTRS)
Professional KIX-, or OTRS-integration, development and consulting by c.a.p.e. IT - http://www.cape-it.de
For questions and hints regarding KIX(4OTRS) please go to https://forum.kixdesk.com/
Bei Fragen und Hinweisen zu KIX(4OTRS) bitte an https://forum.kixdesk.com/ wenden.
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Post by amdkryn »

Thank you for your help. I tried to delete the entries in DB but an error occurs (though I have full permission). Any suggestions?
Last edited by amdkryn on 09 Feb 2016, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Post by amdkryn »

I know nothing about Perl and research I have not found a solution. Some suggest recompile the Perl to remove @INC information but I can not do that.
wurzel
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: x.x.x

Post by wurzel »

Hi,
amdkryn wrote:Thank you for your help. I tried to delete the entries in DB but an error occurs (though I have full permission). Any suggestions?
If you receive an error it is helpful to write the error message. I assume it is a mysql?

see last article
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=31290

Flo
OTRS 8 SILVER (Prod)
OTRS 8 auf Debian 11 (Test)
Znuny 7.x latest version testing auf Debian 11

-- Ich beantworte keine Forums-Fragen PN - No PN please

I won't answer to unfriendly users any more. A greeting and regards are just polite.
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Post by amdkryn »

Thank you for your help. I am using a clone of the production environment :)

If I understand right, in the table "link_object" I found the ID 1 which corresponds to the "Person". Then I ran the query below and deleted all the entries.

Select
  link_relation.source_object_id,
  link_relation.source_key,
  link_relation.target_object_id,
  link_relation.target_key,
  link_relation.type_id,
  link_relation.state_id,
  link_relation.create_time,
  link_relation.create_by
From
  link_relation
Where
  link_relation.source_object_id = 1
Limit 0, 1000

Tue Feb 9 11:50:42 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Module Kernel/System/LinkObject/Person.pm not in @INC (/opt/otrs/Custom /opt/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib /opt/otrs/ /srv/www/perl-lib /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.16.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.16.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.0 /usr/lib/perl5/5.16.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.16.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /srv/www)
Tue Feb 9 11:50:42 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Agent' does not exist!
Tue Feb 9 11:50:42 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Customer' does not exist!
Tue Feb 9 11:50:42 2016 	error 	OTRS-CGI-10 	Linktype 'Agent' does not exist!

But it is still generating errors. I fished a lot and did not understand anything ... some say to recompile the Perl to remove the reference but do not know how. I've tried installing and removing the KIXCore and KIX4OTRS packages to tackle but did not work. I'm still trying to find a way to get rid of these messages.
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Post by amdkryn »

Does anyone know how I can do to get rid of these error messages in @INC?
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Post by amdkryn »

I have little knowledge of mysql but I am testing on a test server. As reported, performed the following commands to delete all type_id 3, 4 and 5:
I tested and even smoothly.

DELETE FROM otrs.link_relation WHERE link_relation.type_id = '3';
DELETE FROM otrs.link_relation WHERE link_relation.type_id = '4';
DELETE FROM otrs.link_relation WHERE link_relation.type_id = '5';
edwards142
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.1
Company: Sofitech solutions

Re: [SOLVED] Error LinkObject::Person does not declare its object dependencies!

Post by edwards142 »

After reading about your issue I come to know that you are facing ODBC connection failure issue. ODBC Connection Failed Error is very common error message which generally arises when there are some modifications done in SQL servers with a new name, IP and DSN; or creation of a new ODBC and changes done in link tables.

You will get success in updating the tables to new SQL server but soon while trying to run form to update. At that time, you will get ‘run time error 3151 ODBC connection failed’. To resolve this error code, manually, check out the given link.

:)