Add "Time Units" column to Articles table in Ticket Zoom

Moderator: crythias

rjandrews
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.12

Add "Time Units" column to Articles table in Ticket Zoom

Post by rjandrews »

Hello as stated in the subject, I would like to see the "Time Units" entered by the agent for a particular article in the "Articles" table of Ticket Zoom. Not just the Accounted time(summary of Time Units). Conversely, is there an easy way to create a Statistic/report with this information(Ticket, date, TimeUnits)?
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Add "Time Units" column to Articles table in Ticket Zoom

Post by crythias »

note that individual articles have time in their entry.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
rjandrews
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.12

Post by rjandrews »

Yes I know when adding new articles to the ticket, the agent can specify Time Units. However, I would like to see that value in the table of Articles. IE: No, Type, Direction, From, Subject, Created, Time Units. Is there a way to do this from the System Config? I've found entries for TicketOverview{Small, Med} but I haven't found any sysconfig function that allows me to adjust the layout of columns for the summary of articles in a ticket.
hgabo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.17
Company: CNW Co.

Post by hgabo »

hello,
Maybe I found item for display "Time Unit": Frontend::Agent::View::TicketZooM::Ticket::ZoomTimeDisplay. I deploy it, but not works, not see "Time Unit" field on article table. Is there another idea?