Moderator: crythias

bmichelot
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.20
Company: Amphenol Air LB France

FW mail with ticket ID using GenericAgent

Post by bmichelot »

Hi all,
Is there a specific way of working to forward emails received to a non-agent?
I am using GenericAgent to affect specific emails coming from an identified address to a specific queue.
I would like to forward those emails to a colleague who do not have the otrs access.
Can I use a existing cron job to do it? By using the command line in GenericAgent?
What I would like is to forward the email with the ticket ID already assigned.
Thanks in advance for the help provided,
Best regards,
rvwmgk
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 4 Free

Re: FW mail with ticket ID using GenericAgent

Post by rvwmgk »

Maybe you can try something with "Ticket watching"?

That colleague can "watch" a ticket, even when he has no OTRS access (just create him as user but don't give him access).

From there you can create notifications as you wish.

- - -

From the OTRS manual:

From OTRS 2.1 on, select agents such as supervisors can watch certain tickets within the system without processing them, by using the TicketWatcher feature.

The TicketWatcher feature can be activated with the configuration parameter Ticket::Watcher which adds new links to your actions toolbar. Using Ticket::WatcherGroup, one or more user groups with permission to watch tickets can also be defined.

In order to watch a ticket, go to its zoomed view and click on the "Subscribe" link in the ticket activities menu (see Figure below).

Figure: Subscribing to watching a ticket in its zoomed view.

If you no longer want to watch a specific ticket, go to its zoomed view and click on the "Unsubscribe" link in the ticket activities menu (see Figure below).

Figure: Unsubscribing from watching a ticket in its zoomed view.

The list of all watched tickets can be accessed through the Watched view of the OTRS agent interface (see Figure below), as soon as the ticket watcher feature gets activated.
bmichelot
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.20
Company: Amphenol Air LB France

Re: FW mail with ticket ID using GenericAgent

Post by bmichelot »

Thanks for your reply !
Ticket watching works well, but I does not answer completely to my request, because it is for single person, and the information forwarded does not include documents which can be enclosed into customer's mails.
The function I am really looking for is "Forward", not "Inform".
But this solution do partly the job.
Is there any other solution to do this?
Thanks for your help.