While dispatching tickets and changing owner tickets are not locked

Moderator: crythias

DBSRAJW
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.12

While dispatching tickets and changing owner tickets are not locked

Post by DBSRAJW »

Hi,

I am searching since weeks for a solution for this issue and searching in this board and some others, using google etc. have not fit for me.
My problem is following: I configured AgentTicketFreeText overview as a kind of fast ticket dispatching functionality to change several ticket information directly, while dispatching them.
But currently it is not possible anymore, that - while a new ticket arrives and the dispatcher is checking the incomming queue, setting some status for the ticket, choosing the correct queue and setting the correct ownership - the ticket gets not locked anymore automatically to the person, set as new owner. Important is, that we do not use "AgentTicketOwner" for changing the owner in this initial dispatching process.

The crazy thing is, that I am more or less sure, that this was working in the past smoothly and maybe I have changed something, which leads to that behaviour. Currently I created as workaround a GenericAgent event, locking the tickets in a rythm of 10 minutes for these cases automatically to the owner set, anyway this is only an ugly workaround.

Does anybody know, what I could have made incorrectly? If you need extractions from my config, just ask.
Thanks in advance for your answers / help.

Kind regards
DBSRAJW
OTRS version: 3.3.12
Operating System: VM / Debian7
Database type: MySQL
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: While dispatching tickets and changing owner tickets are not locked

Post by crythias »

I've personally enabled most of those settings in the move dialog window.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
DBSRAJW
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.12

Post by DBSRAJW »

Yes, this was also my first idea to realize the dispatching functionality, but important things like Title, the TicketType, Service, SLA and Responsible are not available there :wink:
The Dispatcher is checking most of them, depending if needed or not for the special case, and forwards the ticket to the personal responsible.
OTRS version: 3.3.12
Operating System: VM / Debian7
Database type: MySQL
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

If you have to change practically the entire ticket, you are really not doing yourself any favors by accepting tickets by email. Find out why this is a problem and fix it (in postmaster filter? use queues for sla? force only web submit?) before your dispatch needs to touch it. This is way too much agent human handling.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask