schaffel
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.X
Company: SyroCon Consulting GmbH

[SOLVED] customer vavbar: pre filled ticket by url

Post by schaffel »

Hello,
The following error happens ufter updating from 3.1 to 3.3 on our test system:

In our old OTRS 3.1 we used to extend the customer navigation bar with some links like the default "new ticket" option.
We have solved this by adding a new item under the navbar. All we changed was the link field.
Additionally to the action we added some more parameters:

Code: Select all

Action=CustomerTicketMessage;Subaction=StoreNew;TypeID=8;Dest==3%7C%7target-queue;Subject=ticket-subject;Expand=3;Body=ticket-content
The Action parameter ist the same as with the default. It worked with OTRS 3.1.
With the new OTRS 3.3.8 it doesn't work that way. I created the navigation menu, and it looks fine, but when I click on such a link I get an error page.
Error Message:
Invalid Challenge Token!
Error Details:
Backend ERROR: OTRS-CGI-666 Perl: 5.10.1 OS: linux Time: Thu Sep 4 15:33:36 2014 Message: Invalid Challenge Token! RemoteAddress: ######### RequestURI: /otrs/customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketMessage;Subaction=StoreNew;TypeID=8;Dest=3%7C%7target-queue;Subject=ticket-subject;Expand=3;Body=ticket-content;OTRSCustomerInterface=CGI5HgPZOg3SjhKSCP37T9RW9UkQBPAD Traceback (5691): Module: Kernel::Output::HTML::Layout::ChallengeTokenCheck (OTRS 3.3.8) Line: 1158 Module: Kernel::Modules::CustomerTicketMessage::Run (OTRS 3.3.8) Line: 234 Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceCustomer::Run (OTRS 3.3.8) Line: 1000 Module: ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::Registry::opt_otrs_bin_cgi_2dbin_customer_2epl::handler (unknown version) Line: 41 Module: (eval) (v1.99) Line: 204 Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run (v1.99) Line: 204 Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler (v1.99) Line: 170 Module: ModPerl::Registry::handler (v1.99) Line: 31
The apache error_log is the same but more structured:
ERROR: OTRS-CGI-666 Perl: 5.10.1 OS: linux Time: Thu Sep 4 15:33:36 2014

RemoteAddress: 10.1.1.165
RequestURI: /otrs/customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketMessage;Subaction=StoreNew;TypeID=8;Dest=37%7C%7CSY-IT-Support;Subject=Anforderung+eines+VPN-Zugangs;Expand=3;Body=Hallo%2C%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3EIch+ben%26ouml%3Btige+einen+VPN-Zugang%3Ch3%3D

Traceback (5691):
Module: Kernel::Output::HTML::Layout::ChallengeTokenCheck (OTRS 3.3.8) Line: 1158
Module: Kernel::Modules::CustomerTicketMessage::Run (OTRS 3.3.8) Line: 234
Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceCustomer::Run (OTRS 3.3.8) Line: 1000
Module: ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::Registry::opt_otrs_bin_cgi_2dbin_customer_2epl::handler (unknown version) Line: 41
Module: (eval) (v1.99) Line: 204
Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run (v1.99) Line: 204
Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler (v1.99) Line: 170
Module: ModPerl::Registry::handler (v1.99) Line: 31
Now I don't know where to start to look and I don't know if the url should work in 3.3 or if the error is somewhere else.
Can someone help please?
Last edited by schaffel on 22 Sep 2014, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.
production: OTRS 5.0.X | OTRS:ITSM 5.0.X | AWS-RDS MariaDB 10.1.X | CentOS 7

Gibt es im Raum Frankfurt/Darmstadt OTRS/ITSM-Benutzer, die an einem Erfahrungsaustausch interessiert sind? Dann meldet euch um mit Gleichgesinnten über OTRS in der Praxis und den ganzen Rest zu reden.
schaffel
Znuny newbie

[SOLVED] customer vavbar: pre filled ticket by url does not

Post by schaffel »

Never mind, I found my mistake.
I mistyped the queue-name.
Sorry, if I have waisted your time, but the error message is very confusing and didn't help very much.
By the way is there a list, of all the possible URL parameters in the web?

Gibt es im Raum Frankfurt/Darmstadt OTRS/ITSM-Benutzer, die an einem Erfahrungsaustausch interessiert sind? Dann meldet euch um mit Gleichgesinnten über OTRS in der Praxis und den ganzen Rest zu reden.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: customer vavbar: pre filled ticket by url does not work

Post by crythias »

Without actually trying it, the short answer is every input name="value" on the rendered page can be used.

What that means is ... view source on the rendered page, find all the input markups, find what each one's name is, and add it to your list.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
schaffel
Znuny newbie

[SOLVED] customer vavbar: pre filled ticket by url does not

Post by schaffel »

In fact I just solved this Problem of mine.

From our previous OTRS-Config I copied the URL parameter string. The problem was that we used a parameter called Subaction=StoreNew that worked in the 3.1 but leads to the "Invalid Challenge Token!" error in 3.3.

Does anyone know what as the use of this Subaction?