Moderator: crythias

xcabarcas
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.6
Company: Privado

Customer Notification

Post by xcabarcas »

Hello,

How can i do for every time to change state the ticket is notified by e-mail to customer? e.g when i close the ticket or pending.

I have OTRS vr. 3.3.6.

Can I help me please?
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Customer Notification

Post by crythias »

Don't annoy your customers with trivialities. If it doesn't progress the ticket, it's just paper shuffling and spam.

OK, so if you're going to do it anyway then create notification events on change states.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
xcabarcas
Znuny newbie

Post by xcabarcas »

Hi,

Thank you for response. I did a notification event named TicketStateUpdate, filters, addressee, etc but ... it needs something more because it is failing, i can´t find the way.
crythias

Post by crythias »

As I can't replicate your situation, I cannot further assist. Nor do I think your customers will be happy.

"Yay" you've changed priority. So... why are you telling me this? do I need to know? Do I need to do anything because you've change priority or state? If not, why tell me? If so, what do you need in response? Why couldn't a human tell me? (Which, arguably, is the *proper* way to do this. Click Reply, change state, and humanly tell the customer that you've changed a label.)
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
xcabarcas
Znuny newbie

Post by xcabarcas »

do you speak or write spanish? I speak and write spanish and i am trying of get help so at the moment don´t have importance if the customer wants to know or no the ticket state and if is good or no for him. I thing that you can´t help me.

Somebody can i help me please and try of understand me?
crythias

Post by crythias »

No esta importante a su customer si hay cambia en estado. Esto es porque el customer no necesita hacer nada con esta informacion.

Si necesita, puede usar un repuesta desde una persona en vez de automatico.

Pero, no puedo replicar el setup suyo porque no lo conozco.

Puedes decirnos como replicar su setup? Que trato' ? Photos? ScreenShots?