[SOLVED] Screen Customer Information Center

Moderator: crythias

amdkryn
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 5.0.27

[SOLVED] Screen Customer Information Center

Post by amdkryn »

I upgraded to OTRS 3.3.5 and KIX4OTRS 6.0.2 and now when i click on the "Customer Information Center" nothing appears, the screen goes dark instead of displaying the fields to search the Customer. It only happens if I'm in the dashboard. When I press "ESC" return to the Dashboard screen without any errors. If I click on "Customer Information Center" from any other screen works properly and displays the two fields of research.

With Google Chrome inspected the screen that is hidden and I arrived at the source below, but do not know what to do or what is wrong:

<div class="Dialog Modal ui-draggable" role="dialog" style="top: 10px; left: 573px;"><div class="Header"><a class="Close" title="Close this dialog" href="#"><i class="icon-remove"></i></a><h1>Search</h1></div><div class="Content">
<div class="InnerContent" style="max-height: 200px;">
<form action="/otrs/index.pl" method="post" id="AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearchForm"><input type="hidden" name="ChallengeToken" value="tuCawV6gh6w7Y6t1O9WDCG70dB0jOt23">
<input type="hidden" name="Action" value="AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearch">
<input type="hidden" name="Subaction" value="Redirect">
<fieldset class="TableLike">
<label>Customer ID:</label>
<div class="Field">
<span role="status" aria-live="polite" class="ui-helper-hidden-accessible"></span><input type="text" id="AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearchCustomerID" class="W90pc ui-autocomplete-input" autocomplete="off">
</div>
<div class="Clear"></div>
<label>Customer User:</label>
<div class="Field">
<span role="status" aria-live="polite" class="ui-helper-hidden-accessible"></span><input type="text" id="AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearchCustomerUser" class="W90pc ui-autocomplete-input" autocomplete="off">
</div>
<div class="Clear"></div>
</fieldset>
</form>
</div></div><div class="Footer"></div></div>

Another problem is that when not appear the icon of the ToDO. On the production server it appears normally, but on the new server that does not appear. Does anyone know where I copy the PNG icon to appear? The link directs you to http://localhost/otrs/index.pl?Action=A ... LockedView

I’m sorry about my poor English,

Thank you.
Last edited by amdkryn on 25 Mar 2014, 19:01, edited 2 times in total.
OTRS version 5.0.27 (With ITSM), Operating System OpenSuse 12 with Mysql.
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Re: Icon Todo e Screen Customer Information Center

Post by amdkryn »

Nobody?
amdkryn
Znuny expert

Re: Screen Customer Information Center

Post by amdkryn »

I found a way to solve it but do not know if it's better, but still have not had any problems.
in http://otrs/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminS ... =Framework;#
I removed the content onclick="window.setTimeout(function(){Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch.OpenSearchDialog();}, 0), return false; "[/ b] in the" Frontend :: Module # # # AgentCustomerInformationCenter "and now is running fine, the Customer Information Center is being displayed even if I'm in the Dashboard screen.

As for the icon I'm do not have a solution. I'll split the topic or I'll quit.