rey90
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.10

[solved] Follow UP Mail

Post by rey90 »

Hello

Is the following possible?

1.) A Ticket note is written by an Agent
2.) Send email "New Note" to all agents which have marked the queue as "MyQueue"

Thanks for qour help and answers

Regards
Rey90
Last edited by rey90 on 01 Oct 2013, 10:51, edited 2 times in total.
Produktiv: OTRS: 4.0.10
Testing": OTRS: 5
Apache2/MySQL 5
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Follow UP Mail

Post by crythias »

If the ticket is unlocked, I believe, yes. If the ticket is locked, only the owner will receive the note, but only if note-internal.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
rey90
Znuny newbie

Post by rey90 »

where must i configure this thing? It isn´t done by default, isn´t it?
Apache2/MySQL 5
crythias

Post by crythias »

rey90 wrote:where must i configure this thing? It isn´t done by default, isn´t it?
I'm not sure I understand your question. This is not configurable. It's (I believe) hard coded as specified, and makes general sense according to the point of locking tickets. If you need to tell everyone in a queue about an update to a ticket, you might either want to forward or reply to the ticket to a distribution list
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
rey90
Znuny newbie

Post by rey90 »

i think it makes sense to tell everyone how is also responsible for the queue about an ticketupdate, as well as an ticketclose. Do you know where i have to code, to get this working? Without use the workaround: reply or forward?

replay, also tells the customer about the update... but the note is only an internal update
Apache2/MySQL 5
crythias

Post by crythias »

rey90 wrote:i think it makes sense to tell everyone how is also responsible for the queue about an ticketupdate, as well as an ticketclose.
You can create a Notification (Event) for this, then.

If there are quite a few people responsible for a queue and they need to know about every ticket update or ticket close, you may want to disable locking. In general, though, assuming so many tickets and so many agents in a queue, it's difficult enough for an agent to manage his own tickets, let alone be inundated with communication from tickets he doesn't own. If everyone needs to know everything, disable locking. If individual agents should assume that someone is taking care of the ticket because it's locked, it should, generally, be enough that "that agent is handling it."
rey90 wrote:eplay, also tells the customer about the update... but the note is only an internal update
OK, then use "Forward" which gives you a choice.
rey90
Znuny newbie

Post by rey90 »

ok thanks for your answers. i will use the notification events
Apache2/MySQL 5