2 otrs on same server

Moderator: crythias

NTHuser
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.1

2 otrs on same server

Post by NTHuser »

im tryin to put 2 otrs on same server
i did installation based onhttp://wiki.otterhub.org/index.php?titl ... 5.04_lenny

since i have one installation on this server i skipped
The next step is to install the necessary Perl modules, the web server and the database.

and i get that css issue
The browser you are using is too old. OTRS runs with a huge lists of browsers, please upgrade to one of these. Please see the documentation or ask your admin for further information.
new folder name is otrs2
i change it in config files and on setpermission.pl
bin/otrs.SetPermissions.pl --otrs-user=otrs --otrs-group=otrs --web-user=www-data --web-group=www-data /opt/otrs2
can anyone help me what am i doin wrong?
NTHuser
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.1

Re: 2 otrs on same server

Post by NTHuser »

Restarting web server: apache2[Tue Sep 24 15:06:00 2013] [warn] The ScriptAlias directive in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/otrs2.conf at line 5 will probably never match because it overlaps an earlier ScriptAlias.
[Tue Sep 24 15:06:00 2013] [warn] The Alias directive in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/otrs2.conf at line 6 will probably never match because it overlaps an earlier Alias.
... waiting [Tue Sep 24 15:06:01 2013] [warn] The ScriptAlias directive in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/otrs2.conf at line 5 will probably never match because it overlaps an earlier ScriptAlias.
[Tue Sep 24 15:06:01 2013] [warn] The Alias directive in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/otrs2.conf at line 6 will probably never match because it overlaps an earlier Alias.

and when i go on installer.pl
Error Message: SecureMode active!
If you want to re-run the Installer, disable the SecureMode in the SysConfig.
williamrobert1983
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.1
Company: Xchanging

Re: 2 otrs on same server

Post by williamrobert1983 »

Hi i am getting same error.. anyone advice