Moderator: crythias

vincent13
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2000
Company: cpr sncf

installer.pl and index.pl dabase errror

Post by vincent13 »

Hello all,

I suppose to have done a clean install of otrs using somes wiki. (on a redhat 6.2 and remote mysql)

I think to have done the setup of mysql and access correclty because ./checkDB.pl look ok .

the strating of otrs service look good (only a hostname: Host name lookup failure)

I'am able to log on the mysql remote serveur the connection and it connect correclty.

But When I try to execute installer.pl or index.pl (using a brower), the log on the remote database show nothing
with a httpd error log like :

2013] installer.pl: DBI connect('database=;host=otrsdatabase1.cpr.sncf.fr;','root',...) failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'otrsdatabase1.cpr.sncf.fr' (13) at /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/../../Kernel/Modules/Installer.pm line 1090, referer: http://126.51.106.114/otrs/installer.pl

and as erreur shown :
Backend ERROR: OTRS-CGI-10 Perl: 5.10.1 OS: linux Time: Tue May 28 15:03:10 2013 Message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'otrsdatabase1.cpr.sncf.fr' (13) RemoteAddress: 126.51.101.105 RequestURI: /otrs/index.pl Traceback (23910): Module: Kernel::System::DB::new (OTRS 3.2.7) Line: 224 Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run (OTRS 3.2.7) Line: 140 Module: /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl (unknown version) Line: 41

any idea ?
lab : otrs 5rc1 test : otrs 3.3.15 prod : cluster 3.3.15
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: installer.pl and index.pl dabase errror

Post by crythias »

I don't know how you've established this, but your database= is blank.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask