Moderator: crythias

IXLabs
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.2
Company: IXLabs

Force view of "tickets on my queues" agent dashboard

Post by IXLabs »

Hi folsk

I need to know how to force the agent dashboard view to only let the agent click on the area of Open Ticket / Ticket which needs a response , agent dashboard view, the option of "Tickets on my queues " or another one.

Otrs 3.2.4
Thanks!
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Force view of "tickets on my queues" agent dashboard

Post by crythias »

Agents should have access to all tickets they have access to.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
IXLabs
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.2
Company: IXLabs

Post by IXLabs »

Hi.
It seems pretty good, but for example.
I want them only get access to "tickets in my queues", from the block of dashboard -> Ticket open or which are waiting something to do".
Can not i force the selection to Tickets in my all queues" instead let them choose between "blocked tickets", "tickets on my own queues", "my watched tickets" and so on? its like narrowing the filter.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

IXLabs wrote:Hi.
It seems pretty good, but for example.
I want them only get access to "tickets in my queues", from the block of dashboard -> Ticket open or which are waiting something to do".
Can not i force the selection to Tickets in my all queues" instead let them choose between "blocked tickets", "tickets on my own queues", "my watched tickets" and so on? its like narrowing the filter.
Are you trying to prevent or filter the agent from seeing tickets in this agent's accessible queues that are locked by other agents?

This is not an unreasonable request. Although, the "locked tickets" icon gets *this* agent's locked tickets.

A saved search can help, but a ticket moved to a queue that an agent doesn't have access to can also work to filter.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask