Moderator: crythias

guillo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.7

How to set a default SLA?

Post by guillo »

Hi there guys...

This for OTRS 3.1.12

So I have this small problem: I have several services, and each one of them has only one SLA. On the new phone ticket, the dropdown list for the SLA is only either " - " or " SLA 1", I don't want the little " - " to show, since I only have one SLA, y want that to be default value instead of the empty dash " - "

(For example, all services from Service 1 to Service 5 have only the SLA 1, Service 6 to Service 10 have only SLA 2, etc. If I only have one SLA per service, then I don't need the empty field or " - ", this would save me two unnecesary clicks)

This is a request from the costumer... :? So, is there a way to do this, maybe from code?

Thanks in advance!

* Update, there are now 2 SLAs per service, but one will be used... once a month maybe, so what I need to know is how to set a value as default. :)
OTRS V 3.0.7 Windows 2008 x64 going for 3.1.7
OTRS 3.1.12 on LINUX UBUNTU SERVER
waikiki83
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.9

Re: How to set a default SLA?

Post by waikiki83 »

hi guys...

i also need this info...
if someone, please help us :)

thanks in advance....
OTRS 3.3.1 Windows Server 2008, Apache, MS SQL Server 2008
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: How to set a default SLA?

Post by crythias »

if it's consistent, you can use Javascript to set the value in the dtl.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask