[SOLVED] Dashboard Filter

Moderator: crythias

ashley420
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.11

[SOLVED] Dashboard Filter

Post by ashley420 »

Hi,

I am following this to add columns to Agent dashboard. viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5156.
Everything works fine, however instead of showing CustomerUserID, I want to show full name of Customer and Owner. Both Customer and Agents are authenticated against Active Directory.

Under Customer Management, I see the following column
Username, Name, Email and CustomerID

But I am do not know which field to use to show full Name (Firstname Lastname) instead of Username (firstname.lastname)

Any help is much appreciated.
Last edited by ashley420 on 16 Jan 2013, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
OTRS 3.3.3 on Linux (CentOS 6.5 x64) with MySQL database. Customer and Agent backend Microsoft AD on Windows 2003.
jojo
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: Git Master

Re: Dashboard Filter

Post by jojo »

you need to implement this methods first to the dashlet, so you can not just change the template
"Production": OTRS™ 8, OTRS™ 7, STORM powered by OTRS
"Testing": ((OTRS Community Edition)) and git Master

Never change Defaults.pm! :: Blog
Professional Services:: http://www.otrs.com :: enjoy@otrs.com
ashley420
Znuny newbie

Post by ashley420 »

Thanks for you reply jojo. Can you please give me some pointers to implemet the same in dashlet?
OTRS 3.3.3 on Linux (CentOS 6.5 x64) with MySQL database. Customer and Agent backend Microsoft AD on Windows 2003.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

The fields are pulled directly from the ticket table. The additional information you request is "related data" and needs to be requested in the dashboard module before it can be displayed, which it is not by default.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
ashley420
Znuny newbie

Post by ashley420 »

Thanks for explanation crythias.

I again read the original thread carefully and tried the option provided by risker to add QData{"OwnerName"} and it solved my problem.

Is this can be achieved the same way for Customer Name or is it availble by deafult?
ashley420
Znuny newbie

Post by ashley420 »

I followed the same procedure for getting Customer name and it worked!!

Thanks for all the help.