statistical data

Moderator: crythias

naive
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.11

statistical data

Post by naive »

Hello

I would like to generate a statistical evaluation of all tickets, in which the same problem.
How can I create this in the statistics module - if possible for a quarter.
artjoms15
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 3.3.8 && 4.0.9

Re: statistical data

Post by artjoms15 »

You mean, that you want to group tickets on some parameter, like the common problem cause???

Firstly, I am not sure if this can be achieved with standart reporting functionality, therefore it wouild be extremely simple to do with SQL statements (which can be used in Static Statistics module)

Secondly, to group the tickets you should use some sort of grouping criteria like to use manually created field - cause of Incident or smth (Of course you can use the Case-Based Reasoning approach, which lookup some tickets and finds the closest neighbours, based on defined set of criterias (Body, Text, Service, User, Dynamic Field value, affected ConfigItems etc.,), but it requires a reaaaally deep research of your Ticket structure and the logging process must be strictly unified for all Agents and Customers. Plus some additional coding. In other words it is the hard way :DDD)

Thirdly, there is a possibility to grasp required values from Admin interface SQL Box just simply importing raw sql-statements and receive the result in CSV files.

Hope it will help :D
Ar cieņu / Kind regards,
----------------------------------------
Artjoms Petrovs
Sistēmu analītiķis/Programmētājs /
Systems Analyst/Programmer