TimeAccounting menu

Moderator: crythias

giorg
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.5

TimeAccounting menu

Post by giorg »

Hi all,

from the backend I did install TimeAccounting extension, but even after logout and login again, the TimeAccounting menu is not shown. In the package manager is shown that the extension is installed.

What am I doing wrong?

many thanks
xhoy
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 31100
Company: SIJN ICT Services

Re: TimeAccounting menu

Post by xhoy »

set the permissions right. There is probably a new permission group.

Thomas
giorg
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.5

Post by giorg »

Hi Thomas,

thank you very much for your answer. Is there a way to connect TA with the tickets? I need to understand how much time an agent spend on a customer.

thank you again
xhoy
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 31100
Company: SIJN ICT Services

Post by xhoy »

not that i know, i did a little research some weeks ago but could not find a link. Maby you can link tickets to projects and projects to time accounted?

BUT you could enable time accounting on a ticket level. The agent then must enter the time spend on a specific article on a ticket (so each note has a spend 'time') this is then automatically summed at the top of the ticket.

You then know how mutch time an agent spend on that ticket/article. I guess with some query's you could then extract these data from the database and sum this per customer. This only works ofcourse when the tickets are linked correctly to the customer (or you can do this based on your query (for example by email?)).

We query the DB every week and extract some stats from the agents (for example how many updates, how much time per update, how much updates per worked our (based on there working schedule) etc..

you can enable the option via sysconfig -> Frontend::Agent -> Ticket::Frontend::AccountTime you can also make it an required field.

Hope i could help you!