Unable to add more than one recipient to "reply" messages

Moderator: crythias

walshda
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.10
Company: Dedicated Computing

Unable to add more than one recipient to "reply" messages

Post by walshda »

I am unable to add more than one recipient when replying to a customer's ticket. I cannot add more than one recipient in the "To:", "CC:" or "BCC:" fields. If I manually remove the recipient and start typing in a new one, the autocomplete takes over and the messages sends without issue. Autocomplete does not work in "CC:" or "BCC:". If I manually enter in a customer's email address, I get a "cannot deliver" message back.
OTRS 3.0.10 on Windows Server 2008 with MySQL database connected to Active Directory for Agents and Customers
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Unable to add more than one recipient to "reply" message

Post by crythias »

OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
walshda
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.10
Company: Dedicated Computing

Post by walshda »

Is there any way to have the autocomplete funciton as it does in the "To:" field?
OTRS 3.0.10 on Windows Server 2008 with MySQL database connected to Active Directory for Agents and Customers
gears
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.14

Post by gears »

this may be of interest to you: http://source.otrs.org/viewvc.cgi/otrs/ ... iew=markup
3.1.0 beta1 2011-11-22
18 - 2011-11-10 Fixed bug#5863 - Added autocomplete for Cc and Bcc in AgentTicketCompose
OTRS 5.0.14 / Debian 7.11 x64 / Apache 2.2.22 / MySQL 14.14 Distrib 5.5.53